Monday, August 6, 2007

Little fabric envelopes

These are little fabric envelopes or wallets or whatevers I finished today. Great for getting rid of scrap fabric and bias tape leftover from past projects.
I sewed them on my mothers machine, a 30 years old Bagat thing. It's definitely stronger than my plastic Toyota sewing machine, but I can't seem to figure out how to work with it. During the making of my envelopes I broke two needles, ran out of thread once and didn't sew a single seam straight. But maybe that's just my crappy sewing when dealing with bias tape.
Two of these (the one with the purple border and the one without the bias tape) are birthday presents for my friends, twin girls. Their birthday is tomorrow, so I guess I finished these in the last minute.
The other two envelopes are just too crappy to be gifts, so I guess they're all mine. I don't mind the wavy stitches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment