Thursday, December 24, 2009

This year I got a late start on Christmas crafting. So the grand total of decorations produced to this day is - two. One tiny wreath ornament. And some spray painted pine cones.
Thankfully, I don't work in Santa's workshop, otherwise I'd be in trouble.

This pipe cleaner ornament is made from, that's right, pipe cleaners twisted around a cardboard circle. The idea came from Martha Stewart. The candy canes are just beads on wire twisted to the candy cane shape, the stars are also plastic beads, and the ribbon on top is ... the ribbon on top. It's maybe 8 cm in diameter.


This one was super easy - I had some pine cones saved from this fall and I just spray painted them with acrylic spray paint. The end. The candle and the ho-ho sled are store-bought.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. I like them both, esp. the red and white arrangement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sretan Božić i tebi!
    Na Mathinim stranicama i ja sam pronašla zanimljivih prijedloga, ne samo po pitanju božičnih ukrasa!

    ReplyDelete