Saturday, September 15, 2007

Things from felt

I've been busy crafting with felt. Actually, trying to get rid of some of the felt sheets I bought ages ago. I only had three colors, yellow, blue and green, so I tried to combine them the best I could.
I don't know why, but when I think of felt I always imagine something cute and small. That's why all the stuff I made is tiny. This didn't help with my "get rid of felt" mission. I still have plenty of it left, and no idea what to do with it.

Anyways, onto the felt stuff:
Some random circles that could be used on hair clips or possibly other projects.
A book for my sewing needles - about 7 cm tall.














A notepad made form scratch. I used an old cereal box for the notepad covers and some printer paper that was only printed on one side for the...erm, paper. I cut it all up to match the size of my felt dino cover and assembled it together. I used white glue to hold the paper together. So far so good.



Kanzashi flower. It's not felt, but it's cute and small. I still need to add a button to cover up the messy center. I have my mind set on yellow. Sadly, there are absolutely no yellow buttons in my collection. I'll have to go out and buy some.














As for knitting news: My purple-maroonish cardigan is finished, blocked and waiting for me to take some pictures of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment