Sunday, January 20, 2008

OMG, I'm updating!

So it's been a while since I last updated this blog, but to my defense this is a blog about creative stuff, and there hasn't been much creativity lately. I guess I got a little lazy. But I'm slowly picking up my knitting again.
I started the Antrophologie inspired capelet with this yellow yarn I originally bought for a sweater. But! I absolutely hate the way the yarn feels, and I really don't like the color anymore. In fact, I despise it so much that I wonder what the hell was I thinking buying it. So I decided to try the capelet,to see if making a
small garment might change the way I feel about the yarn. It didn't.
I tried to use it all up in one project, that I would never wear in public. So I made the capelet into I guess a cardigan. It still needs sleeves. And when and if I finish them, I'll have maybe a skein and a half left.


My friend Nataša's birthday is coming up. She wants a scarf like the one I made for myself. And she wants it in white. The yarn store was out of white Wonderwool, which is a damn shame. So I'm using Merino Mix on 5 mm needles for the scarf. It would have looked so much better in Wonderwool. Faster too.




2 comments:

  1. Ovaj bolero izgleda jako lijepo, šteta da ga nisi slikala na modelu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izgleda grozno na modelu (tj. meni), zato ga i nisam slikala ;-)
    Jednog lijepog dana, kada ga završim, stavit ću sliku.

    ReplyDelete