Saturday, November 8, 2008

7 things

Incoknito tagged me to write 7 things about me.
  1. I will only buy cereals if they come with a toy inside. I'm such a child.
  2. I hate spiders. I dislike all insects, but spiders especially. I tend to scream if I see a really big one ;-)
  3. I'm addicted to TV shows. I watch a ton of them every week. It's affecting my knitting time.
  4. Large groups of people make me nervous.
  5. Impatience is my virtue ;-) I like things to be done fast, I don't like waiting.
  6. I love the smell of paperback books. I always smell a book before I buy it. Then I look around to check if anyone saw me do it ;-)
  7. I've only had one pet in my entire life. It was a goldfish I got for my 9th birthday. It jumped out its tank and died the very next day after I got it. I really want to get a cat one day, but the goldfish thing makes me question my pet-keeping abilities.
There, done. I'm not tagging anyone, cause it seems everyone had already done this meme.
As for knitting news, I'm working on a Buttony sweater for myself (who else). It's coming along rather slowly, but it's not like I'm going to be wearing it anytime soon. It's unbelievable warm outside, hard to believe it's November.


1 comment: