The yarn used is a cotton/nylon blend. Very stretchy. Massive amount of stretch. The manufacturer recommends using needles size 4.5 mm up to 5.5 mm. I used 6.5, because I didn't have circs in the recommended sizes. Clearly I need to invest in some needles.
I cast on about 106 stitches, which kinda included ease and gauge and everything, but nothing too accurately calculated. What can I say, I was eager to start knitting. I started with 2x2 rib stitch. K2,P2. Very stupid move, considering my number of stitches. Word of caution: when knitting in 2x2 rib make sure the number of stitches cast on is dividable by 4.
Did the rib, with the mistake in it for about 5,5 cm. then continued in stockinette until it looked long enough to start the cup shaping. Word of caution 2: "Looks long enough" and "is long enough" - not the same thing.
I did the back again in 2x2 rib, BO about 60 or so stitches and worked the cups flat by decreasing in every knit row. I-cord for the ties.
End result: Way too short. Way too stretchy in the bust area. Not tight enough in the back, it doesn't stay up. Way too short in the back.