Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blog redesign and Fetching

I'm waiting for spring, so I thought I'd hurry it up with a new blog design. Call it pre-spring cleaning, if you'd like. I fiddled around with it for the most part of yesterday, exactly during the time all the links from foreign domains decided not to work. Google services included. Thank you, T-com.
But all is fine now, and I have a nice new blueish design. Sorry if anyone was visiting during the uploading of the new theme. And sorry if you're using Internet Explorer, I can't get the design to work nicely with it. Maybe you could try Firefox? :-)

On the knitting front: I finally made Fetching. I don't know what took me so long to try it, the pattern is really easy and quick. I finished both gloves in two days.


Pattern: Feching from Knitty
Yarn: Ispe Padova Duetto (I love this color), 1 skein
Needles: 4 mm DPN
Time it took: Feb 3rd - 4th 2008.


2 comments:

  1. I love that color too. Nice work, and I love your new design. Hope the spring comes soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivno su ispale i boja je krasna!

    ReplyDelete