It took me almost a month to do it. I'm glad I learned a new technique, but I'm not so sure I'll be repeating it anytime soon. But it does get a little exciting when you start to recognize the image you're knitting.
This below is the logo of the Dharma Swan station. For all of you who are not a fan, it's from the TV show Lost. I lose all perspective when it comes to that show - it's like crack!
The knitting was supposed to be a potholder, but I miscalculated and got a rectangle instead of a square. It's 32 cm long and 22 cm wide. I'm probably going to crochet a chain from the BO tail, and hang it on the wall as
The yarn I used is called Rebeka (by Deltex). I think I finally realize what people have against acrylic yarns. This one was coarse, stiff, of different thickness and a pain to work with.
Yarn: Deltex Rebeka, in black and in white
Needles: 3 mm
Time it took: 21 days