I finally finished this embroidery piece. The pattern is from doe-c-doe, a nice looking forest scene featuring mushrooms.
This was a little time consuming, because of all the filling. I think it might need something else, maybe more shading. But I'm an impatient crafter, always looking to start a new project, so I declare this one finished.
Wow, the red does not photograph well. Don't look at it too long or you might go blind ;-)
I guess now I can go and work on my cardigan. I finished the lower part of the body and 2/3 of the first sleeve. I only have two and a half skeins left. The panicky feeling known as "I'm going to run out of yarn" is slowly but surely setting in.