Saturday, April 28, 2007

A sock in the making

I learned how to knit about a year ago. I made some scarves, couple of bags, hats, a random coaster or a dishcloth. Then I moved on to more challenging stuff. Summer tanks. I never once thought about knitting socks. I actually swore I would never do it, because I didn't see the point of sock knitting.
But in my stash I found this one lone skein of variegated yarn. I forgot why I even bought it, now that I look at it, I don't even like the colorway. I had to make something just to say I bought it for a reason.
So now I'm knitting a sock. My first sock. Goes to show it's
true what they say, about never saying never.

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain. I swore I'd never knit socks, scarves, or wrist warmers. I have several scarves, socks halfway through in my UFO box and I'm knitting wrist warmers right now.

    I felt like I should post seeing as I'm a new blogger just like you hehe.

    ReplyDelete