These socks were the result of my attempt to get rid of some leftovers in my yarn stash. I actually don't have a big stash, which is fine, because I wouldn't be able to put in anywhere. What I do have are some odd balls of this and that leftover from my past project. For some reason, almost everything is green.
Anyway, mission 1: Get rid of the dark green/ light green acrylic blend that I used to make my Sheldon with. Mission 1 ended with a pair of Sheldon colored sock, and only a meter of yarn left - effective stashbusting indeed.
I knit the socks on size 4 mm DPN's, took me maybe a week. I combined instructions from Silver's Sock class with the ones I found in a book called "Pletenje" (Knitting). And voila, some nice socks to wear around the house.