Not all that much knitting has been going on lately. I tried to get rid of this one skein of mercerized cotton I had lying around, and what better way to do that, than do knit some dishcloths. These also came in handy as a lace practice projects.
Both patterns are from smariek's blog.
The horsey came out nice, if I do say so myself. But the heart cloth - well, I messed up the pattern. My own fault, I didn't read the pattern first, totally ignored the notes section in the pattern and ended up with 10 stitches less than I was supposed to have. After that I just winged it, I didn't have the patience nor the skill to rip lace. Besides, it's just a dishcloth.